Dawg Island is an all natural flea and tick shampoo bar with potent natural essential oils to calm, heal and safeguard your pet as well as protecting the whole family from unwanted pests.
Your dawg, I mean dog, will be itching to try Dawg Island soap because it contains organic Coconut Oil/Olive Oil/Palm Oil and Vitamin E to help moisturize their coat and skin; relieving ‘summer itch’ and ‘hot spots’.
As a cat owner, I could only try Enchanted Waters Dawg Island soap on myself.
It left my skin feeling moisturized. The pure flower and plant extracts in the soap naturally deodorize; leaving my skin smelling like a breath of mountain fresh air with a hint of citrus.
I would positively recommend taking Dawg Island soap with you when camping. However, as much as your dog wants to share with you I would take two bars.
The Emu Oil Shop, recommended by Enchanted Waters, have their own Emu Ultimate Pet Shampoo and Conditioner combined. Their all natural pet shampoo/conditioner is powerful enough for dogs to horses and kind enough for puppies/kittens to ward off fleas and ticks.
I definitely did not want to tempt fate as I value my life; so I put a very tiny amount of Emu Ultimate Pet Shampoo and Conditioner in a 470 ml (two cups) bowl of filtered warm water and combed it through her fur with a fine tooth comb for pets; making sure her fur was dampened. I did not rinse even though it is recommended.
What I initially noticed was the nice scent and the fact that Bella did not try to run as she had previously done with other ‘concoctions’ I’ve tried using.
I live in a tick infested country town and Bella would always piggy-back the ticks inside the house. So I was quite surprised to see Bella tick free not long after using Emu Ultimate Pet Shampoo and Conditioner from “The Emu Oil Shop”.
Normally it takes a week or two before seeing any results with the reduction of fleas and ticks on your pets. I’ve been told that if your pet has more of a natural diet, instead of a processed diet from cans or dry food, their body odour is not as favourable to the fleas and ticks.
Where to Purchase
- Dawg Island soap can be purchased from Enchanted Waters at eBay.
- Emu Ultimate Pet Shampoo and Conditioner is available from The Emu Oil Shop at eBay.
Steve from The Emu Oil Shop and Enchanted Waters has offered the following discounts to readers for Erin’s Eco List.
Coupon Code: EEL
50% discount on International Shipping Fees. Use the same coupon code to receive a 30% discount if buying 10 products or more.
International Orders with 10 products or more purchased are eligible to receive the 50% discount on International Shipping as well.
How to Use the Coupon Code for The Emu Oil Shop & Enchanted Waters Products
To receive this discount:
2. Check your postage information. If any information is incorrect, click the Change postage address link to update it.
3. Review your purchase, including postage, insurance, and taxes. Select the box next to the items that you want to purchase. Then, click the Continue button.
4. Click the ‘Request Total’ from the seller link. Steve will respond to your email. If you do not see a “Request Total’ from seller link, send Steve a message and include the coupon code in the body of your message.
5. Steve will manually adjust the total order price to include the discount on the invoice/s.
6. You will receive another e-mail from Steve with the correct invoice/s to make payment.
Did You Know?
Your pets’ itchy/dry skin may be caused by our harsh environment to what type of shampoo is used on their fur. However, did you know that town water contains chlorine? Washing your pet in that chlorine water can dry your pets’ skin which in turn causes irritation.
It would benefit your pet if you could use a filter, to reduce chlorine, on your laundry/bath taps (faucets) or adding a filter on the end of your hose before washing them.
Other Pet Products Featured on Erin’s Eco List
- Termite Resistant Dog Houses/Barns
- Dog Chews Made from Antler Bones
- Natural Sisal Remnants for DIY Cat Projects