Most men these days care about their personal care just as much as women. So when I came across Sanctum Australia, owned and operated by the Milham family, I was eager to try their men’s skincare range which is free of petrochemicals and certified organic. I ordered some samples to try and here is my verdict:
Only using a small amount, the cleanser did a great job of cleansing my face. After rinsing it off, my face felt clean and non-greasy.
I used this mask after I cleansed my face with the Soothing Cream Cleanser. I did feel quite refreshed after placing the gel on my face for 10 minutes and the pores of my skin felt smooth afterwards. Ladies, if you happen to run out of your own face mask then this hydrating gel mask will still do the trick.
This moisturiser has a Spicy and Earthy scent. It is great for dry skin and a small dab of the moisturiser goes a long way.
I loved this one. It has a light scent, is non-greasy and absorbed straight into my skin.
Wow, this one smelt so good. It really absorbs well.
As it doesn’t have an overpowering scent, women can use it to shave their legs.
Great for dry skin. After waiting a couple of minutes, it absorbed into my skin.
Blowing a Different Bugle
Of course, we all have different bugles (noses), so our preferences to certain smells differ.
Sanctum Australia sent me these to try as well:
It’s mild in scent and not too thick in texture; quite refreshing.
This light-scented, non-greasy formula absorbed quite well into my skin; just as refreshing as the Baby Bottom Lotion.
Seven Reasons Why You Should Support Sanctum Australia
- Certified Organic raw materials.
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts.
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins.
- Soothing Essential Oils.
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified with natural anti-oxidants and vitamins.
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) – an independent Australian organisation that accredits products NOT tested on animals.
- Sanctum is certified with the U.K. based Vegan Society and proudly display their logo.