Organic flower bouquets which are “scent from the heart” shows appreciation for:
1. Grandparents who become carers to help their adult children reduce their day care fees.
2. Teachers who stay back after school to help students progress.
3. Volunteer people who help communities and are always happy to see you.
These are only just a small percentage of people who dedicate their time. Rarely do you see these people asking for anything in return because they love what they do. It would be nice to surprise them with a bouquet of flowersto show them how much you really care about them.
Flowers For Good™ program
Organic Bouquet are a U.S. online organic florist shop which donate a percentage of their sales from their Flowers For Good™ program . It’s wonderful to see that some of your money spent on a bouquet of flowers will go to a worthy cause.
Some organizations listed on their website include:
- Healthy Child Healthy World (HCHW) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about environmental toxins that affect children’s health. Please support Healthy Child Healthy World by purchasing these colourful spectacular and bright gerbera daisies.
- Born Free USA United with Animal Protection Institute works to end the unnecessary suffering of wild animals in captivity. They rescue individual animals and protect wildlife (including highly endangered species) in their natural habitats and encourage compassionate conservation globally. Please support Born Free USA United with Animal Protection Institute by purchasing an abundant bouquet of Peruvian lilies.
Organic flowers aren’t sprayed with chemicals. The colours are vibrant and they smell really good. If you have a tight personal or corporate spending budget, how about asking a couple of friends or colleagues to share the cost of purchasing a bouquet of flowers?
How To Purchase
1. Made from recycled and recyclable materials.
2. Printed with water based ink which is naturally non-toxic.
3. Their industry-leading design sets a new standard by ensuring that your flowers remain well protected in transit.
Gift Cards and Inserts
Printed on recycled or recyclable materials with soy based inks.
Shipping Via FedEx
- FedEx does not offer delivery service on Sunday, Monday or major U.S. holidays.
- Orders may be delivered as late as 6PM in the days surrounding major U.S. holidays.
- A $10 surcharge applies to all Saturday deliveries.
- Currently, orders are only shipped within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska.