Men, are you looking for a top quality body wash that doesn’t dry out your skin, is great for the environment and comes in concentrated form? The Emu Oil Shop sell natural body wash which leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
Do You Suffer From Itchy And Dry Skin?
Most body washes contain harsh chemicals which dry out the skin and may cause irritation and rashes. The Emu Oil Shop strive to sell products that contain only natural ingredients.
I have tested their body wash as it is great for the whole family and my skin felt nourished and refreshed.
Steve from The Emu Oil Shop has offered the following discounts to readers for Erin’s Eco List.
Coupon Code: EEL
50% discount on International Shipping Fees. Use the same coupon code to receive a 30% discount if buying 10 products or more.
International Orders with 10 products or more purchased are eligible to receive the 50% discount on International Shipping as well.
How to Use the Coupon Code for The Emu Oil Shop Hair and Skin Care Products
To receive this discount:
1. Select which products you would like to buy via The Emu Oil Shop eBay store and Click ‘Pay Now’ button.
2. Check your postage information. If any information is incorrect, click the Change postage address link to update it.
3. Review your purchase, including postage, insurance, and taxes. Select the box next to the items that you want to purchase. Then, click the Continue button.
4. Click the ‘Request Total’ from the seller link. Steve will respond to your email. If you do not see a “Request Total’ from seller link, send Steve a message and include the coupon code in the body of your message.
5. Steve will manually adjust the total order price to include the discount on the invoice.
6. You will receive another e-mail from Steve with the correct invoice to make payment.
To find out about what The Emu Oil Shop has to offer, please visit their eBay store.
How To Make Your Body Wash Product Last Longer
- Pour some of your body wash into an empty travel size bottle before having a bath/shower. Keeping your larger bottle of body wash stored away will ensure the contents will not spoil over time via moisture and condensation getting inside the bottle.
- Concentrated body wash means you only need a small amount to lather up.
Sea Wool Sponges
Sea wool sponges are the best sponges you can buy for bath and home use. They don’t harbour bacteria and have a long shelf life (if looked after well). A small amount of body wash should go a long way whilst using a sea wool sponge.
You can view Natural Sea Wool Sponge brands on Amazon.
Honeycomb Sea Sponges
Honeycomb is another natural sea sponge variety. Cambridge Greek Corner on eBay.co.uk sell Natural Honeycomb Sea Sponges. They ship from Cambridge U.K. and offer Worldwide Shipping. These sea sponges are sourced from Kalymnos, Greece and are unbleached.
Read about the Benefits of using a Natural Sea Sponge on Erin’s Eco List.